Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
●Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap.
Here is BREAKING NEWS from the Fox News of print media, the Washington Times, proving that all immigrants’ children are killers and none should be allowed to stay here in America.
The illegal immigrant charged with killing an “America’s Next Top Model” contestant was only in the U.S. because President Obama had granted him amnesty under the 2012 policy for so-called Dreamers.
(Otherwise he, and ALL other immigrants’ children would have, and should have, been deported.)
Emmanuel Jesus Rangel-Hernandez was first arrested on drug charges and was set to go before an immigration judge, but he had his deportation case closed after he was granted amnesty, or “deferred action,” in late 2013, according to documents (Republican) Sens. Charles E. Grassley and Tom Tillis released.
Not only does this prove ALL “Dreamers” are killers, but the murders would be President Obama’s fault.
(We assume no murders were committed by U.S. citizens prior to 2013. But if there were, they would be Obama’s fault, too.)
“This raises serious concerns about USCIS’s review and approval of other DACA applicants and points to potential vulnerabilities in the system,” the two senates (sic) said in a letter demanding more information on the amnesty.
The Washington Times published a menacing photo of the accused, which pretty much proves he is guilty and the entire !!AMNESTY!! program is a failure.
Thank you, Republican Senators, for urgently demanding more information.
By the way, the program more properly is known as:
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, immigration policy which allows certain undocumented immigrants who entered the country before their 16th birthday and before June 2007 to receive a renewable two-year work permit and exemption from deportation.
It does not confer legal immigration status or provide a path to citizenship.
As of June 2014, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has granted DACA status to about 581,000 individuals and denied to about 24,000.
What!!? Denied only 24,000, just 4%? Well clearly, that isn’t good enough. Why weren’t the other 557,000 denied?
Inquiring minds want to know.
I congratulate Sens. Grassley and Tillis, and the staff of the Washington Times, for eagerly combing through all crimes committed by any one of the 557,000 undocumented child immigrants.
These Congressional and media heroes have proved that providing temporary exemption from deportation is a total failure, and that all these young people should be deported, immediately.
Yes, it would shatter the lives of hundreds of thousands of good people, but really, who cares about that?
Not me. I’ve got mine.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
The Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Federally funded, free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually. (Refer to this.)
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
Initiating The Ten Steps sequentially will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.