Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
●Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap.
There are those who believe the Tea/Republicans have no plan for America other than to oppose President Obama and gain political power. Nothing could be further from the truth.
America: So what’s your plan?
Tea/Republican: Make Obama a one-term President.
America: A bit late for that. We meant, what’s your plan regarding immigration?
Tea/Republican: We’re going to sue Obama.
America: No, we mean your plan for America’s immigrants. You’ve had years to come up with a plan. The Senate created a plan, but the Tea/Republican House opposed it. So what is your plan?
Tea/Republican: We’re going to impeach Obama for breaking the law. And we’re going to defund.
America: Defund what?
Tea/Republican: Defund everything. Shut down the government. Bring the country to its knees. Destroy the economy. Anything to hurt Obama. It’s what our very religious, right-wing base wants.
America: Wouldn’t that hurt America?
Tea/Republican: We don’t care. Obama is a commie socialist. We’re against commie socialists. That’s our plan.
America: Let’s put it another way. What would you really like to see done?
Tea/Republican: Deport all illegals.
America: Deport 12 million people?
Tea/Republican: Yes. Deport ’em all. And build the fence higher.
America: What fence?
Tea/Republicans: Between us and Mexico.
America: What about Canada?
Tea/Republicans: Not many Latinos are in Canada.
America: What about children who are American citizens, but who have undocumented parents?
Tea/Republican: Deport the parents. They’re stealing our jobs.
America: Don’t they help create jobs by buying things?
Tea/Republicans: That’s just a commie, socialist rumor.
America: Send the parents home, and leave their children here? That’s your plan?
Tea/Republicans: No, take away the kids’ citizenship. Their parents sneaked in here to have kids. Why should someone get to be a citizen, just by being born here?
America: Like you were?
Tea/Republicans: It’s all a plot to avoid our laws and to mongrelize our race. Obama is going against the will of the people.
America: But what if the people don’t want all those parents deported and citizen children left here alone?
Tea/Republicans: Doesn’t matter what commie socialists want. Our religious base wants it.
America: What’s your plan for ACA?
Tea/Republican: You mean Obamacare. We hate it. We’d eliminate it. We voted against it more than 50 times.
America: I meant, what’s your plan for America’s health care insurance?
Tea/Republicans: People should choose their own insurance.
America: What about people who can’t afford to pay for health care insurance? Or people who already are sick and are refused coverage? Or people who lose their jobs, and their insurance disappears.
Tea/Republicans: We don’t like commies, socialists and all those people who expect a handout from the government — except for the rich. We give them those tax breaks, which are worth more than any freebies we give to the poor. We like the rich. They are “makers.” They also are big campaign donors.
America: So your plan for health care is . . .
Tea/Republicans: Sue Obama.
America: And as for the people who can’t afford health care insurance?
Tea/Republicans: Sue Obama.
America: Sue him for what?
Tea/Republicans: Sue him for delaying implementation of the part of Obamacare that pays funds to insurers, and for delaying the employer mandate of ACA.
America: But you hate ACA. You want to eliminate it. How can you sue Obama for delaying parts of a plan you want to eliminate in its entirety?
Tea/Republicans: We hate Obama. He broke the law with his executive actions. As Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn said, it will create “anarchy” and “violence” in the street.
America: Really? “Anarchy and violence”? But all Presidents have done that. President Reagan did it. President Bush II did it.
Tea/Republicans: It was different when they did it. They aren’t Obama.
America: O.K., bottom line, you really have no plans other than to oppose anything and everything Obama says and does. You have no real plans for leading America, right?
Tea/Republicans: Exactly. What’s your point? Benghazi!
To all you who claim the Tea/Republicans have no plan for America, what’s your point?
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually. (Refer to this.)
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.