Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the gap.
Here is the news as seen by the eyes of people who feel quite secure in their own safety:
Palestinian shift brings war crimes case closer to Israel
Fresh allegations of war crimes have flowed in recent weeks from fighting in Gaza, where Israel responded to a surge in rocket attacks by Hamas militants with air strikes and a ground incursion.
Tallying Israeli War Crimes
For decades, Israel has slaughtered Palestinians with impunity, always protected by the U.S. government and its veto at the UN Security Council. But the latest bloody assault on Gaza has prompted more open talk about Israeli war crimes.
Israel using excessive force
As of this writing, nearly 750 Palestinians have been killed since the Israeli assault began, including dozens of children.
Israel Has Overreacted to the Threats It Provoked
All nations have a right of self-defense, including Israel. But that right may be exercised lawfully only in limited circumstances. Israel cannot validly claim self-defense in its recent onslaught against Gaza.
Israel is a tiny nation, that on several occasions, has been attacked by large, neighboring countries. Later, it repeatedly was attacked by suicide bombers.
Most recently, Hamas, which calls for the destruction of Israel, indiscriminately fired 3,000 (!) rockets into Israel, from just across the border. The launching sites were hidden in the midst of populated areas, schools and hospitals.
Further, Hamas planned to emerge suddenly from numerous attack tunnels they already had dug into Israel, with the purpose of killing and kidnapping Israelis.
Now compare this situation with that of a huge nation which has not been attacked and has not suffered a single rocket attack, nor needs to fear attacks by neighboring countries, nor worry about attack tunnels, but has witnessed these threats from terrorists thousands of miles away.
ISIS: The first terror group to build an Islamic state?
The aim of ISIS is to create an Islamic state across Sunni areas of Iraq and in Syria. With the seizure of Mosul, Iraq’s second-largest city, and advances on others, that aim appears within reach.
ISIL to U.S.: ‘We will raise the flag of Allah in the White House’
“I say to America the Islamic Caliphate has been established and we will not stop,” Abu Mosa, Islamic State Press officer told Vice News. “Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq. We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House.”
Iraq: ISIS Terrorists Still Killing Christians, Beheading Children
Islamic terrorist group ISIS continues its effort to eradicate the Christian faith in Iraq, as reports come out of the nation’s besieged Nineveh province of wholesale executions of believers, including crucifixions and the beheadings of children.
What is the reaction of America to these threats from far away?
Islamic State Is Our Enemy
This jihadi movement is a major threat to the U.S. and its interests in the Middle East. That’s what justifies use of force against it.
US LAUNCHES SECOND ROUND OF BOMBING — TERRORIST FIGHTERS ‘SUCCESSFULLY ELIMINATED’
The U.S. has launched a second round of airstrikes against a target of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS or ISIL), the Pentagon said Friday afternoon, killing “terrorists” who had launched attacks from mortars.
White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Friday that while there was no “specific end date” for U.S. airstrikes, a ” prolonged military conflict that includes U.S. involvement is not on the table.”
We can be quite certain of this: These airstrikes have not eliminated ISIS, which will continue to attack. ISIS will use tactics similar to what Hamas uses, that is, they will hide artillery and missile-launching sites within civilian neighborhoods. Like Hamas, ISIS has little respect for life, and so will encourage people to stay in harms way.
We will have to attack those artillery and missile-launching sites, as well as training areas and “troop” concentrations. But unlike Israel, we have “smart bombs” and other advanced battle techniques that will eliminate all possibility of civilian casualties.
It should be interesting to see how different eyes view the future battles in this 1,300 year-old-war between Christianity and Islam, a war in which little Israel currently is but the tip of Christianity’s spear.
Pray for the innocent civilians — if there still are any.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.