Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the gap.
You may or may not have heard of Ben Crystal. He wants to be President of the United States.
He’s an extreme right-winger who calls himself a “libertarian.” He loves to wrap himself in the cloak of patriotism and freedom, while he preaches bigotry, fear and of course, guns, guns and guns. He represents the perfect PGN (Paranoid Gun Nut), although that may be an act to attract the votes of PGNs.
You can tell much about Ben Crystal and other PGNs by reading his web site.
Among the gems I found are:
What the Federal government doesn’t yet realize is the conflict coming into play from two masses: the liberal lobby for President Barack Obama — with his pro-gay, pro-black, pro-socialist agenda, executed by his secret National Security Agency drone army — and freedom-loving, gun-owning Americans who are willing to fight and, if necessary, die for the Constitution. These are the masses headed to battle, to civil war.
And I expected it will happen two years after the 2016 Presidential election. For the first time in my life, I fear blood in the streets.
In short, to be a “freedom-loving” loving American, you have to be willing to die for the Constitution and be a conservative, gay-hating, black-hating bigot. And above all, be a PGN. And you must use “socialist,” as the ignorant, right-wing epithet, equating “liberalism” with socialism (about the same as equating conservative with fascist).
And then, Crystal provides a long article titled, “The Right Gun For The Fight.” It goes on and on, describing which guns are best in the event of a home invasion.
Never mind, that of all the crimes you likely will face in your life, home invasion is one of the least common.
Never mind that you are far more likely to die of a gunshot from your own relative, than from an home invader. And never mind that if a home invasion does occur, it likely will be sudden, and you won’t have time to pull out your trusty heater, unless you always have it in your hand while you’re home (which is really sick).
And never mind that if you actually do use your gun, there is a high probability you either will miss, hit the wrong person, have it taken from you and/or yourself be killed with it.
Wayne LaPierre has brainwashed the mentally challenged into terror of home invasions, so like willing sheep, the PGNs go along with the charade and buy ever more and more guns, thus lining the pockets of gun and ammo manufacturers and of Wayne LaPierre.
In short, never mind reality. Fear is the key, especially fear of people wearing hoodies. Home invasion is a daily preoccupation of PGNs, who must lie awake at night, fantasizing about “stopping a bad guy.”
Ben Crystal gives us all sorts of alternatives for guns that will stop home invasions, while hopefully not killing the neighbors, your spouse or your kids.
This should be of primary interest to one of our readers, who told me the following story: During the aftermath of a hurricane, when all electricity had been knocked out, the streets were black and the rain was howling, his wife saw two men stop their car near her house.
One man got out wearing a hoodie and approached. (As everyone knows, “hoodie” is a code word for a criminal, especially a black criminal. No honest, white person ever wears a hoodie. Right?)
Naturally, his wife assumed anyone wearing a hoodie on a cold, rainy night, must be a home invader (not someone lost on a dark road, hoping to ask directions), so she ran to the window and threatened hoodie guy with her gun. Hoodie guy took one look at this crazy PGN, and ran away, which to the wife’s fevered brain, was ample proof he really was a home invader, who was (as her hubbie said) “trespassing.”
In summary, among the criteria for being a PGN are: Wave the American flag at every opportunity and loudly claim you are a patriot, while you spout hatred for the American government, hatred for black Americans, hatred for brown Americans, hatred for gay Americans, hatred for Jewish Americans, hatred for immigrants, hatred for the science of evolution, and the belief that the words, “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state,” have absolutely no meaning — useless filler inserted into the 2nd Amendment by the founding fathers.
Additionally, you must believe that Wayne LaPierre (that notorious well-paid shill for the gun industry) speaks truth, and has your best interests at heart.
Meet those criteria, and you too can be a PGN, just like Ben Crystal and the above-mentioned husband/wife tag team.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here)
10. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with much higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the lines rise. Federal deficit growth is absolutely, positively necessary for economic growth. Period.