If you are part of the 1/3 “no vax” America:
- You don’t need me to call you “stupid.” You already may be starting to understand that.
- I won’t call you “selfish” for helping to spread a fatal disease to others. You almost surely know that, and simply don’t give a rat’s behind.
- You may claim your religion requires you to abstain from vaccination. It doesn’t. Your God doesn’t long for your death or for the deaths of your loved ones or of strangers you meet, unless your God’s name is Trump, in which case he doesn’t give a rat’s behind.
- You may say you won’t vax because you don’t want the government telling you what to do, but that would be stubbornly stupid, in which case you are proud of it.
- You may say you don’t trust that the vax is harmless, but hundreds of millions have been given out, and all reliable sources (“reliable” means not including QAnon, Tucker Carlson, and Donald Trump) say the possibility of fatal adverse effect is almost non-existent.
- You may say you prefer to do your own research, in which case, let me know when you have set up your lab and/or your test subjects because that’s what research involves, unless your research is limited to listening to the aforementioned loonies.
- You may say you can’t afford to take off work, but oh, c’mon, isn’t your life worth an hour?
- Or finally, you may say it’s because you are a Republican, and you prefer to take ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, or Trump Water. If so:
The Fox News host proudly announced at a church event this month that he’s unvaccinated against COVID-19. BY BESS LEVIN, APRIL 12, 2022
As one of Fox News’ most committed purveyors of bullshit, Tucker Carlson has been a reliable source of anti-vax misinformation since the COVID-19 vaccines became available.
He’s claimed they simply don’t work, used unverified data to suggest an inordinate number of people have been killed by them, likened mandates to Nazi experiments, and warned viewers the government is using the shots as a form a “social control.”
Yet for some reason, Carlson would steadfastly refuse to reveal whether he himself was vaccinated.
The Fox News host apparently had a change of heart this month, bragging about choosing not to get any of the jabs available to him. “I skipped the first three, I’m not getting that one either,” he told the crowd.
Last year, amidst Carlson’s tirades against vaccine requirements, MSNBC host Chris Hayes called out the ridiculous hypocrisy of Carlson dubbing Joe Biden’s mandates “irrational” and “a form of sadomasochism” while working for a company with stricter rules than the government.
“If you truly believe you are suffering under the sadomasochistic heel of a tyrannical employer,” Hayes said, “even if they are paying you lots and lots of money, even if you don’t want people to think you’re a total fraud, then you have got to have the guts to call out Fox News or resign in protest.”
Obviously, Tuck did neither of those things.
If, instead of believing a fool like Tuck, you prefer facts, and you are interested in knowing the odds you face against living without a shot, check out this graph.
If you are unvaccinated, you are 20 times more likely to win a *Darwin Award than is a fully vaccinated (with booster) person.
*A Darwin Award is given to someone who dies because he/she does something really stupid. His death improves the human gene pool by precluding him from fathering (or mothering) more stupid people.
Believing what you hear on Fox News, especially Tucker Carlson will move you into Award contention.
So a great big “Thank you” to all who trust Fox News and/or reject vaccination for the above-mentioned reasons, and in doing so, manage to win Darwin Awards.
We, who care about the future intelligence of the human species, are grateful for your selfless contributions.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell Monetary Sovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GOVERNMENT IS TO IMPROVE AND PROTECT THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE.
The most important problems in economics involve:
- Monetary Sovereignty describes money creation and destruction.
- Gap Psychology describes the common desire to distance oneself from those “below” in any socio-economic ranking, and to come nearer those “above.” The socio-economic distance is referred to as “The Gap.”
Wide Gaps negatively affect poverty, health and longevity, education, housing, law and crime, war, leadership, ownership, bigotry, supply and demand, taxation, GDP, international relations, scientific advancement, the environment, human motivation and well-being, and virtually every other issue in economics. Implementation of Monetary Sovereignty and The Ten Steps To Prosperity can grow the economy and narrow the Gaps: Ten Steps To Prosperity:
- Eliminate FICA
- Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D, plus long-term care — for everyone
- Social Security for all
- Free education (including post-grad) for everyone
- Salary for attending school
- Eliminate federal taxes on business
- Increase the standard income tax deduction, annually.
- Tax the very rich (the “.1%”) more, with higher progressive tax rates on all forms of income.
- Federal ownership of all banks
- Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99.9%
The Ten Steps will grow the economy and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.