Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
•Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
•Any monetarily NON-sovereign government — be it city, county, state or nation — that runs an ongoing trade deficit, eventually will run out of money.
•The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
•Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
•The single most important problem in economics is the gap between rich and poor.
•Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor.
•Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
•Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap between the rich and the rest..
Here are fifteen (of the many) reasons constituting absolute proof that more people should carry guns (Thank you, NRA):
1. Almost 200 mass shootings so far this year. (If everyone had had a gun, the killers would have been stopped — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
2. Mass murders less frequent than we think (Because so many people carry guns, killers are afraid. — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
3. Man Shoots, Kills Wife in Scripps Ranch Parking Lot (If she had had a gun, she could have stopped him– absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
4. Man charged with shooting cousin during dispute (If the cousin had had a gun, he could have defended himself — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
5. US crime rate at lowest point in decades. (Crime is down, because people carry guns — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
6. Gun violence is spiraling upward in cities across America. (Crime is up, because not enough people carry guns — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
7. Young man found shot to death in North Miami Beach alley. (The young man should have had a gun to defend himself — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
8. Search Underway For Robbers Who Shot Store Clerk (The clerk had a gun and was shot — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
9. Shamiya Adams was hit by a bullet that came through a window while she was at a sleepover. (The parents should have had guns to stop the random shooter — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
10. Father of four killed in road rage shooting (The father should have had a gun to shoot first — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
11. Five marines were shot to death in Chattanooga, TN. (If they had had guns, they could have shot the shooter — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
12. BOY, 12, SHOT IN THE BACK WHILE RIDING SCOOTER (If he had had a gun, he could have shot the shooter — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
13. 1 KILLED, TEEN INJURED IN WEST SIDE SHOOTING (If they had had a gun, they could have shot the shooter — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
14. Parents shot by their toddler (If the parents had had a gun, they could have shot the kid — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
15. 5-year-old boy finds gun, shoots baby brother in head (If the baby had had a gun, he could have shot the the older brother — absolute proof that more people should carry guns.)
According to the NRA, every incident of gun violence could have been prevented if more people carried guns. There absolutely are no instances where any sort of gun control would be helpful.
Can you think of any?
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
P.S. Fortunately, some folks are prepared: Covert warfare coming to Texas sparks some fears of federal takeover The folks in Texas are armed and ready to repel the tanks, planes, rockets, “smart” bombs, aircraft carriers, artillery, guns and the many thousands of soldiers of the U.S. military.
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.