Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
●Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
●The single most important problem in economics is the gap between rich and poor.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap.
President Obama’s campaign slogans were “hope” and “dream.”
. . . .
“Hope and Dream” is the perfect symbol of Obama’s administration, where he hopes and dreams that if one makes nice to one’s sworn enemies, somehow the enemies will lift their eyes to the sky, see the light of justice and mercy, join together in a hand-holding circle, repent for their sins and sing “kumbaya.”
It is the Hoping and Dreaming of a man who came to be President of the United States, intellectually and emotionally unprepared for the job — and never learned.
Israel could lose ‘credibility’ over Netanyahu’s stance on Palestine – Obama
Published time: June 03, 2015 07:06
“The danger here is that Israel as a whole loses credibility. Already the international community does not believe that Israel is serious about a two-state solution.”
Ah, the sacred two-state solution, where two groups who despise one another, and where one of the groups has made it their central pledge to destroy the other — the President of the United States hopes and dreams that these groups will live side-by-side in peace.
And why is there no peace? Because Israel, who for some “unknown” reason, doesn’t trust the world-acknowledged terrorists of Hamas and Hezbolla and Syria and all the others who have sworn Israel’s destruction.
Obama wonders why.
In his dream, Israel has no “credibility,” but the Palestinians do have “credibility.”
Amnesty International accused the Islamist movement Hamas Wednesday of committing war crimes against fellow Palestinians to “settle scores” during last year’s Gaza war with Israel, executing at least 23 people.
“In the chaos of the conflict, the de facto Hamas administration granted its security forces free rein to carry out horrific abuses including against people in its custody,” Amnesty’s Middle East and North Africa director Philip Luther said.
A report by the London-based rights group detailed the “brutal campaign of abductions, torture and unlawful killings against Palestinians accused of ‘collaborating’ with Israel” by Hamas, de facto ruler of the Gaza Strip enclave.
And a couple more headlines about Palestinian “credibility”:
Hamas militant killed in Gaza tunnel collapse
A Palestinian source said the collapse ocurred while militants were conducting “resistance-related activities,” a possible reference to weapon transfers or training.
THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS – MAIN POINTS
— Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it.
— The land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf [Holy Possession] consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgment Day. No one can renounce it or any part, or abandon it or any part of it.
— [Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.
— The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: ‘O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.
President Obama has not explained how his “two-state” solution would work in practice, probably because it remains in a Hope and Dream, amorphous state — a puffy little cloud high in the sky.
Will the terrorists change their plans to kill all Jews? Obama hopes so.
Is the two-state solution another version of the “final solution”? Obama hopes not.
But perhaps answering one question can help clarify:
If the Palestinians are allowed to occupy whatever land they claim for themselves (all of Israel?), exactly who will guarantee Israel’s safety against the terrorists?
Who volunteers to put boots on the ground to stop the rockets, the suicide bombers, the tunnels, the kidnappings? Will American boys and girls be sent to defend Israel? Is that your plan, Mr. Obama?
Do you even have a plan, Mr. Obama?
Or is it still just your Hope and Dream?
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
The Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Federally funded, free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually. (Refer to this.)
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
Initiating The Ten Steps sequentially will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Long term view:
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.