Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
●Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap.
I’m a Republican. I vote right. I believe:
1. People should be able to spend as much as they wish, to control elections and to influence politicians.
2. Climate change is a fake. People are not causing the earth to warm. And anyway, a warmer earth would be a good thing.
3. This is a Christian country. Christianity should be taught in public schools, and Christian symbols should be allowed in all government buildings. Christian invocations should begin all government proceedings to guarantee patriotism.
4. All abortion should be illegal, whether or not the mother was raped or is too physically sick to deliver or too mentally sick to care for a child.
5. Gay people are an abomination and should not be allowed to marry.
6. Everyone should carry a handgun or military style rifle, to protect us from criminals and ISIS.
7. Torturing prisoners works and is not immoral, although waterboarding, standing for days on broken feet, sleep deprivation and being confined naked in cold darkness until you die are not torture. (See this.) Bush and Cheney were right (See this.)
8. We have normal relations with China and Russia, but we should not have normal relations with Cuba. This policy has worked for 50+ years, so should be continued.
9. Businesses are people and should have the same religious rights as people. If your employer doesn’t like your religious beliefs, it should be able to prevent you from exercising them.
10. The poor are naturally lazy. Aid to the needy fosters laziness. Unemployment compensation should be reduced, because it encourages unemployment. Food stamps and other poverty aids, encourage indolence. People should be self-sufficient and not expect help from the government.
11. Undocumented immigrants, including children, are criminals who should be deported back to misery or death. They take our jobs. We can’t afford having more hard-working consumers in America.
12. Though evidence says otherwise, I believe we suffer from rampant voter fraud. Poor people should be required to purchase picture IDs to prove they haven’t voted twice. Also, short voting hours and long lines at polling places provide a good test of patriotism.
13. The government is too big, so Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid should be cut, as should spending on science, R&D, infrastructure, food & drug inspections; auto safety inspections, and anything else that costs money, even if it may benefit Americans.
14. Gerrymandering doesn’t exist, and anyway, it’s good, except when the other guys do it. One benefit: Gerrymandering gives us consistency in the House of Representatives. Incumbents don’t lose.
15. I believe what FOX News says, especially Hannity, O’Reilly and Beck. I absolutely trust Limbaugh.
16. Obamacare should be eliminated. Everyone should pay for their own health care, and not expect the government to do it for them.
17. Black people, who look like criminals, should be dealt with harshly.
18. People should be jailed for using marijuana, even medical marijuana, because prohibition works.
19. The right-wing of the Supreme Court has been right about: Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission (more political spending by rich people), Bush v. Gore (eliminate states’ voting rights), Shelby County v. Holder (diminish the Voting Rights Act).
20. Roberts, Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Kennedy speak for me.
Yes, I vote right, and here are two more reasons: I hate Obama, and the Republican party does a lot for me.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually. (Refer to this.)
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.