Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive.
To learn of our growing immorality and lawlessness, the increasing, cowardly paranoia in America, you first should read this:
The magic of executive orders. How the President circumvents Congress and plays politics with the law: Tuesday, Nov 1 2011
Then read this:
Why is the NSA teaching your kids to be spies? Tuesday, Jul 2 2013
Then read this:
The magic of executive orders. How the President circumvents Congress and plays politics with the law:Do you trust the government, completely? Apparently, you do. Sunday, Jul 7 2013
And finally, read this marvelous article:
Bill Black: Is it Legal Malpractice to Fail to Get Holder to Promise Not to Torture your Client? July 27, 2013
Sadly, most of us Americans have so been brainwashed into paranoia, by the media and the politicians, we approve of the massive incursions into our privacy and freedoms by our “Big Brother” government.
We approve of the government learning about our every friend, contact, belief and statement, from our birth to our death.
We approve of our government executing all forms of torture, including waterboarding, extended solitary confinement, sleep deprivation, drugging, extended detention without trial, extended discomfort, humiliation and pain — all done in secret from us Americans, but known by the rest of the world.
We accede to the Obama “tradeoff” from real freedom for false security.
We approve of the need for every American to carry a loaded gun and even to shoot unarmed children if we “feel threatened.” (But, these days, don’t we always feel threatened?)
Why do we so unquestioningly agree with the fear-producing lies spread by our Presidents, and by National Rifle Association and others of their ilk.
Why do we embrace immoral leaders who exaggerate threats, to fuel our fears and to make us surrender our lives to their selfish desires?
What has become of us?
Cringing, cowardly paranoia: Is this what America really is all about?
Is this how we wish to be remembered?
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Nine Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Medicare — parts A, B & D — for everyone
3. Send every American citizen an annual check for $5,000 or give every state $5,000 per capita (Click here)
4. Long-term nursing care for everyone
5. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
6. Salary for attending school (Click here)
7. Eliminate corporate taxes
8. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
9. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99%
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
4 thoughts on “–Paranoia: First read this; then read this.”
What is with the “we”, “approve “ and “accede” language here?
As the kid’s down the street would say. “What have you got a turd in your pocket?”
Millions of Americans strongly disapprove of what is going on but must accept FOR NOW the ‘law’. They obey the law but do not respect the law.
Take heart Rodger! Forty two % of Americans boycotted the last election in a ‘vote’ of ‘NO CONFIDENCE’ in this crooked government. Yes 93,000,000 people boycotted the election! Of the 124 million that voted Obama got about 51% of that number.
Of the TOTAL eligible voters then, 217 million, that is only about 30% of the vote. That is no mandate! More boycotted the election, by roughly a third, than voted for Obama. The corporate media sweeps this under the rug by focusing on the “popular” vote, and when the big numbers are brought up they paint the boycott vote as apathy. Ninety three million is not apathy!
Focus on the positive!
Deception is the strongest political force on the planet.
don’t forget the bribery of congress:
Good find, Yuu Kim.
I urge readers to go to: Wolf-pac.com
more on the bribery of congress: