Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive.
Why is Rep. Steve King (R, IA) so frightened that he has to hide in his office and beg for a guard at his door?
Rep. Steve King: ‘Illegal aliens’ invaded my office
By Liz Goodwin, Yahoo! News
Rep. Steve King, a Republican from Iowa and the House’s leading immigration hawk, complained Thursday about young immigrants who had shown up to protest his bill that would defund President Barack Obama’s deferred action program.
The congressman sponsored a measure to defund Obama’s 2012 executive action that gave young unauthorized immigrants relief from deportation and a work permit if they attend or graduate high school and have no criminal record.
Oh, horrors. All those young people, with no criminal record, attending and graduating from high school. Is this what so scares Rep. King, he wants to kick the children out of America?
The amendment to quash the program passed the Republican-controlled House last week, but is all but certain never to make it out of the Senate.
And exactly what is it that scares the Republicans? Why do they want to deport the very kind of young people we need to help grow America?
One of the leaders of the protest, Julieta Garibay, said the protesters—dressed in caps and gowns and carrying signs that said “future teacher,” “future lawyer” and other professions—wanted to remind King that “we are here to contribute to the country we love.”
Here is a political party that conducted research to determine why it was rejected by America. The research said Republicans must find a way attract young voters (See: The Republican plan to win the election and save America). And yet, here is a party that each day demonstrates it despises young people, brown people, black people, gay people, poor people and women.
It is a party that believes it lost the last election because of technology; it had poor data systems, polling, social media, and advertising. It is a party that believes it lost the last election because of what the research termed “branding”; it just needs a new slogan.
My suggestion: Let in as many young, honest, smart, educated, enthusiastic kids of all colors as we can, and deport the rich, white, right-wing, male bigots. Ah, what a wonderful nation this would be.
Hey, that could happen:
America’s tipping point: Whites to be minority in children under age 5 by next year
Census numbers show that racial minorities will make up over half of kids under 5
Whites to be the minority by 2043
For the first time in a century, deaths outnumber births in America’s white population
Whither the right-wing?
Send not to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Nine Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Medicare — parts A, B & D — for everyone
3. Send every American citizen an annual check for $5,000 or give every state $5,000 per capita (Click here)
4. Long-term nursing care for everyone
5. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
6. Salary for attending school (Click here)
7. Eliminate corporate taxes
8. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
9. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99%
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports