Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
•Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
•Any monetarily NON-sovereign government — be it city, county, state or nation — that runs an ongoing trade deficit, eventually will run out of money.
•The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
•Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
•The single most important problem in economics is the Gap between rich and poor.
•Austerity is the government’s method for widening the Gap between rich and poor.
•Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
•Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap between the rich and the rest..
Watch this entire video. Is this guy drunk or is the crowd stupid?
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.
10 thoughts on “–Watch this entire video. Is this guy drunk or is the crowd stupid?”
He’ll sure make the State of the Union address interesting. Who’ll be his running mate, his wife?
what video? šika
Sent from my iPhone
Roger – The speech was in Mobile, Alabama. That’s your answer.
A summary of the real Donald Trump: Here
He look ed very tired. But other than that what was wrong with this extract
Aside from this draft-dodger claiming he is “tough on military” (whatever that is supposed to mean), and aside him claiming he is “competent” (after taking 4 companies into bankruptcy) — what exactly did he say that impressed these people?
I personally do not know anyone who has had 4 companies go bankrupt under their leadership. Do you? Is that supposed to be competence?
And he wants us to trust him with leading the country? Why should we?
Because his daddy repeatedly bailed him out of financial trouble? Will his daddy be around to bail out the country, when Trump Jr. screws that up, too?
And then there is his “anchor baby” bullshit. Exactly what is an “anchor baby”? If it a child born on U.S. soil to undocumented immigrants, that is a U.S. citizen.
Apparently, Trump doesn’t believe in the U.S. Constitution. So he calls these legal citizens, “anchor babies,” to demonize them. And his followers cheer at that slur.
And exactly what is the problem with these children, born in America to undocumented immigrants? Are they the criminals and rapists Trump talks about? Are these “bad” babies?
Trump just spews out scare-mongering words, that have no real meaning, but are intended to frighten the stupid among us.
No, he doesn’t look “tired.” He looks, sounds and acts drunk — drunk with his own ego.
God save America if this phony bigot ever becomes President.
Rodger, all’s fair in love, war and politics so how about doing a ”Hillary-Comparative’ to contrast/compare with you’re take on ‘The Donald’!
Best health, wise man! ……..
Fairness has nothing to do with it. I regard Trump as a real threat to America. So I write about him.
I don’t regard Clinton as a threat to America. I don’t regard Benghazi and Emails as big deals. They are, if anything, very little deals, blown up by the Republicans, because they can’t find anything worse to say.
In fact, if those are the worst they can find, she looks pretty good.
I suspect she probably is quite competent and would make a reasonably good President, though I prefer Bernie Sanders, and would much, much, MUCH prefer Elizabeth Warren.
Anyway, this is the Donald, the ignorant masses are cheering for: HERE
Can Clinton possibly compare with that?
‘Fascist’ Trump Isn’t First Demagogue Laughed Off As A Buffoon
I’m rooting for Trump to win in the GOP primary because I don’t think there are enough crazy Americans to actually make him win in the general election against any of the Democrat nominee.
(But if I’m wrong on the number of crazies and he does manage to pull it off even in the general election then yes, God help us indeed.)
There are only two groups of people who should vote for Trump:
1. The stupid
2. The stupidly bigoted.
Frighteningly, there are millions of people in both groups, as witness the crowds cheering for him. (Examine the people in the video and you will see stupid personified.)