●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive.
I increased FICA
I cut Social Security
I cut Medicare
I cut Medicaid
I cut federal employees
I cut post office employees
I cut military employees
I cut scientific research and development
I cut NASA
I cut food inspection
I cut drug inspection
I cut stock market regulations
I cut bank regulation
I cut food stamps
I cut housing for the poor
I cut aid to the poor
I cut aid to the elderly
I cut aid to the disabled
I cut aid to education
I even cut visitors the White House
I widened the gap between the rich and the rest
and I never prosecuted a single crooked banker.
So will you contribute to my Obama library
and pay me big money for speeches
and hire my wife and kids to high-paying jobs?
Who needs you? I’m helping my rich friends who will.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Nine Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Medicare — parts A, B & D — for everyone
3. Send every American citizen an annual check for $5,000 or give every state $5,000 per capita (Click here)
4. Long-term nursing care for everyone
5. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone
6. Salary for attending school (Click here)
7. Eliminate corporate taxes
8. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
9. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99%
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia. Two key equations in economics:
Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports