Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the gap.
Who knows what 2016 will bring? Since that election is more than two long years away, I bravely (and safely) will offer recommendations, knowing (hoping) you will forget them if I’m shown to be off course, but remember them if I am right (or I’ll remind you.)
Let me preface with a story from reason.com:
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously today against the Obama administration in a major case testing the reach of federal power.
The Obama administration’s “boundless” interpretation of the chemical weapons law, declared the opinion of Chief Justice John Roberts, “would transform the statute from one whose core concerns are acts of war, assassination, and terrorism into a massive federal anti-poisoning regime that reaches the simplest of assaults.”
The Supreme Court today, is made up of strong liberals, moderate liberals, conservatives, extreme conservatives and crazy, self-described Constitutional originalists.
If you create and interpret a law that every single one of these disparate souls finds unconstitutional, you must be some kind of fool.
Add to that the Guantanamo lies, the NSA spying lies, the prisoner trade for a deserter lies, the “you can keep your insurance” lies, the “transparency” lies, the deportation lies, bankster lies, even lies about how Obama got his house from a criminal — ah, the list of lies goes on and on — and you have a really inept, crooked, lying administration.
Now for the recommendations:
I recommend that the Democrats campaign on issues dear to specific like-minded groups, for instance: Pro-choice, pro-immigrant, pro-gay, pro-minority, pro-gun-control, pro-education spending, pro-Social Security spending, pro-healthcare spending, pro-aids to poverty and anti-hatred.
As for Republicans, I recommend you campaign on one issue: Anti-Barack Obama.
As for Democrats, I recommend that you too, campaign on one issue: Anti-Barack Obama.
It’s the winner.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here)
10. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with much higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the lines rise. Federal deficit growth is absolutely, positively necessary for economic growth. Period.