Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive.
Wise heads in the Republican Party can count. They see the results of the last Presidential election. They realize they have alienated large segments of the voting population — blacks, browns, gays, women, non-Christians, immigrants, young people — just about everyone except older, white males.
Further, under the heading “You’re known by your friends,” having such friends as Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, (Editor-at-Large of Breitbart News), Judson Phillips (Tea Party Nation founder) and Rush Limbaugh, is not likely to give the Republicans a new, sane and compassionate image.
Even further, wise Republican heads have come to understand that their selection of crazies and incompetents to be Presidential candidates, made the Party itself look crazy and incompetent. After all, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry et al, each of whom actually led the right wing polls, are not about to inspire enthusiasm among thoughtful voters.
But, at long last, the Republicans are attempting to shed their mean-spirited, extremist image:
Cruz crushes field in presidential straw poll at Values Voters Summit
By Seth McLaughlin-The Washington Times Saturday, October 12, 2013
Sen. Ted Cruz trounced the competition in the presidential straw poll at the 2013 Values Voters Summit, with Dr. Ben Carson and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum
Ted Cruz? Ben Carson? Rick Santorum? These are the candidates who will soften the right wing, extremist image of the Republican Party?
Mr. Cruz was one of a handful of conference speakers — including Sens. Rand Paul of Kentucky and Marco Rubio of Florida
Rand Paul? Marco Rubio?
Rep. Michele Bachmann also addressed the summit and has not ruled out another presidential campaign.
Dr. Carson, Mr. Cruz and Mrs. Bachmann were the top choices for vice president.
Well that nails it. Clearly, lesson learned.
South Carolina House passes bill making ‘Obamacare’ implementation a crime
By Jessica Chasmar-The Washington Times Thursday, May 2, 2013
The South Carolina state House passed a bill Wednesday that declares President Obama’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to be “null and void,” and criminalizes its implementation.
The state’s Freedom of Health Care Protection Act intends to “prohibit certain individuals from enforcing or attempting to enforce such unconstitutional laws; and to establish criminal penalties and civil liability for violating this article.”
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Nine Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Send every American citizen an annual check for $5,000 or give every state $5,000 per capita (Click here)
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here)
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
THE RECESSION CLOCK
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the lines rise.