It never happened.
The biggest story of the year, perhaps of the century, never happened.
- Then-President Donald Trump did not pre-emptively announce without evidence, that if he lost the election, it will have been stolen.
- After he lost the election, Trump did not repeat his fact-free claim that the election was stolen.
- More than 50 judges plus the Supreme Court, many of them Republican-appointed, did not rule that there was no evidence to show the election was stolen.
- A crazed mob of traitors did not attack the Capitol of the United States and attempt to reverse the democratic election of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamila Harris.
- Many of the patriotic, flag-flying neo-fascists did not attempt to find Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, and others with the intention of kidnapping or killing them
- Donald Trump did not incite the attempted coup, the first coup attempt in U.S. history
- After the insurrection, Donald Trump did not express his appreciation for the traitors.
- Donald Trump did not encourage such far-right, neo-fascist conspiracy theorists as Alex Jones, QAnon, Proud Boys, Sean Hannity, et al to spread riot-inducing lies
- The entire Republican Party has not closed its eyes to the attempted coup and is not trying to pretend Trump is innocent of treason.
- The GOP is not filled with conspiracy theorists pushing outrageous and dangerous claims that the GOP is supporting.
I know none of these things happened because surely, “law and order” politicians would not have forgotten so soon.
But in fact, forgetting seems to be what they really are doing.
Today (1/29/2021) I clicked on http://www.foxnews.com and these are the stories I found.
-WH dodges as Biden sits with secretary paid by fund linked to GameStop scandal
-Barstool’s Dave Portnoy accuses Robinhood of stealing from own clients
-GameStop stock short seller losses total more than $19B, data firm says
-Barstool’s Dave Portnoy, Mets’ Steve Cohen spar over GameStop drama
-Ex-FBI lawyer whose big lie fueled Russia probe sentenced to probation
-Special counsel Durham investigation ‘making good progress,’ Barr says
-Fauci at odds with Biden’s chief of staff over research about schools reopening
-Fauci says coronavirus variants a ‘wakeup call’ to be nimble in vaccine development
-March for Life virtual rally to take place amid coronavirus pandemic
-FBI investigation into DC pipe bomb suspect reveals new details; reward increased to $100G
-ERIC SHAWN: We were told Jimmy Hoffa was buried in a metal barrel — guess what Fox Nation found
-Chilling new details emerge in Texas murder-suicide
-Ex-NY Times editor Bari Weiss bashes former paper over ‘press release’ praising Kamala Harris’ stepdaughter
-Meet the bull leading the charge on GameStop phenomenon
-What to know about the GameStop stock price frenzy
-Dave Portnoy slams Robinhood over GameStop trading scandal: ‘Flat out criminal’
-Google deletes nearly 100,000 negative Robinhood reviews
-‘Squad’ member blasts Wall Street over GameStop scandal: ‘Send them to prison’
-Republican senator: GameStop, Robinhood scandal shows ‘the fix is in’ on Wall Street
-Montana brothers seen on viral video chasing Capitol Police officer face charges, prosecutors say
-This is unity? White House silent as AOC claims Cruz ‘almost had me murdered’
-Biden signs 40 executive orders and actions in 9 days, shunning Congress
-Biden climate orders put Wyoming in crosshairs
-Chicago union won’t teach in-person without vaccine, as most others return
-Our hometown president’: Florida Republicans embrace Trump
-Getting the COVID-19 vaccine? Don’t take over-the-counter pain relievers beforehand, experts say
-Chinese biotech firm had ulterior motive when offering to build COVID labs across US: report
-Gaetz fires back after Cheney ‘taunts’ him for wearing makeup on TV
-Police chief resigns after girlfriend outs alleged ‘double/triple life,’ secret family and children
-Johnson & Johnson reveals how effective one-shot vaccine is against coronavirus
-Sicilian village auctioning homes for $1 and paying for renovations
-Actor’s estranged wife breaks silence on cannibalism scandal: ‘No. Words.’
-Tim Tebow tells story of ‘miracle baby’ during March for Life speech
-Chiefs rookie gets hurt in practice, will miss Super Bowl: report
-Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev reveal their wedding date
-‘The Mentalist’ star Simon Baker and wife split after 29 years of marriage
-‘Naked and afraid’: Actress who first placed starring role in ‘Game of Thrones’ talks being replaced by Emilia Clarke
-‘Baywatch’ star’s new marriage started as affair, ex claims
-‘Shark Tank’ star Kevin O’Leary says AOC’s ‘Tax The Rich’ sweatshirt proves this about socialists
-Your new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray won’t let you drive it fast until its ready
-Nunes: When will real world Americans get their voice back on social media?
-Rep. Malliotakis: We need answers from Cuomo on COVID deaths and we need them now
-Pelosi needs to apologize to nation for saying House GOP is ‘enemy within’: Rep. Norman
-Hannity: Biden’s executive orders causing ‘life-changing’ problems
-Tucker: Our financial system is dangerously corrupt
-Charles Payne: ‘Shame on’ Robinhood for blocking high-flying stock buys
-Firms crack down on GameStop investors after short sellers panic
-Dagen McDowell: Andrew Cuomo’s career might be over after nursing home report
Not a word about the biggest story of the year, perhaps the century, that a losing Presidential candidate attempted a violent coup — a treasonous takeover of the American government by force.
Had the insurrectionists been successful, America’s democracy, our entire form of government, would be gone.
We would be a dictatorship like Hitler’s, Mussolini’s, Kim’s et al.
And yet, here we are, listening to Hannity, Carlson, Ingrahm, et al, tell us the violent acts of treason we saw and heard with our own eyes and ears are nothing to worry about.
They never happened.
And anyway, the insurrection doesn’t compare to the Black Lives Matter protests
And anyway, it was really a bunch of Black Lives Matter people who entered the Capitol.
And anyway, it was staged by George Soros as a false-flag operation.
And anyway, the Democrats are kidnapping children and eating them, just like Trump backer, QAnon says.
And anyway, there are more important things to do than to punish a former President who tried to destroy the American government.
And anyway, it’s unconstitutional to punish someone after they leave office.
And anyway, it’s the “cancel culture.”
And anyway, all those Republican-appointed judges who ruled against Trump are crooked and biased.
And anyway, they’re trying to take away our guns and our religion.
And anyway, all politicians lie, so what the big deal with Trump’s lies?
And anyway, what about Hillary and Benghazi?
And anyway, what about free speech?
Pay no attention to how close America came to losing our government to a mob sent by a psychopathic President of the United States.
None of that is important.
What’s really important is whether private citizen Hunter Biden might have received money from Russia or China.
The rumor is that Hunter made illegal millions by cheating students of Biden University and tax cheating the government with Biden Foundation.
And I heard that by lying about COVID and then refusing to do anything to protect people — in fact, even refusing to wear a mask — Hunter Biden caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.
Yes, I even heard that Hunter surrounded himself with criminals and other unsavories like: Steve Bannon, Tom Price, Scott Pruitt, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, Chris Collins, Salvatore Testa, Fat Tony Salerno, Roger Stone, Felix Sater, Jeffrey Epstein, Alexander Acosta, George Papadopoulos, Alex Van der Zwaan, Konstantin Kilimnik, Ralph Shortey, and Timothy Nolan.
But don’t worry; Hunter pardoned a bunch of them.
Yes, Hunter Biden should be punished severely for all that.
I heard it on Hannity.
And as for anyone selling out America. That never happened.
Ask Fox News.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Monetary Sovereignty Twitter: @rodgermitchell Search #monetarysovereignty Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GOVERNMENT IS TO IMPROVE AND PROTECT THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE.
The most important problems in economics involve:
- Monetary Sovereignty describes money creation and destruction.
- Gap Psychology describes the common desire to distance oneself from those “below” in any socio-economic ranking, and to come nearer those “above.” The socio-economic distance is referred to as “The Gap.”
Wide Gaps negatively affect poverty, health and longevity, education, housing, law and crime, war, leadership, ownership, bigotry, supply and demand, taxation, GDP, international relations, scientific advancement, the environment, human motivation and well-being, and virtually every other issue in economics. Implementation of Monetary Sovereignty and The Ten Steps To Prosperity can grow the economy and narrow the Gaps:
Ten Steps To Prosperity:
- Eliminate FICA
- Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D, plus long-term care — for everyone
- Social Security for all or a reverse income tax
- Free education (including post-grad) for everyone
- Salary for attending school
- Eliminate federal taxes on business
- Increase the standard income tax deduction, annually.
- Tax the very rich (the “.1%”) more, with higher progressive tax rates on all forms of income.
- Federal ownership of all banks
- Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99.9%
The Ten Steps will grow the economy and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.