Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
●Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
●The single most important problem in economics is the gap between rich and poor.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap between the rich and the rest..
Remember Cliven Bundy? See: Latest right wing hero turns out to be a lying bigot.
Well, here’s an update that will amaze probably no one. The Obama administration, in the same feeble, weak-willed response it has given to banking lawbreakers, has done nothing. (It’s focused its ire on the whistleblower who helped save American’s liberty, Edward Snowden.)
One Year Later, Cliven Bundy and His Right-Wing Militia Are Still Trying to Seize Public Lands
BY CLAIRE MOSER – POSTED ON APRIL 10, 2015
A year after his dangerous armed standoff with federal officials, outlaw rancher Cliven Bundy has become the face of a radical bill in Nevada — and similar efforts in 10 other Western states — to seize and sell off America’s public lands.
Introduced last month by Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R), who is perhaps best known for controversial comments on guns, race, and healthcare, Nevada’s “Bundy Bill” would authorize the state to seize U.S. public lands within its borders and prohibit the federal government from using any land without the state’s permission.
It would also give county commissioners authority to sell off public lands for development.
It’s unconstitutional, but that doesn’t stop the lunatic right.
Right-wing lawmakers in 10 other Western states — Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming — have also proposed or introduced similar unconstitutional proposals that would support the seizure and sale of America’s public lands to the highest bidder.
Remember, these are self-proclaimed “patriots,” who wave the American flag while unconstitutionally fight the United States government.
Now, that’s what I call “patriotism.”
Sen. Ted Cruz is preparing to include opposition to America’s public lands in his presidential campaign as a “play for the West.”
You always can rely on Ted “Shut down America” Cruz to take the lunatic side.
In addition to the glaring legal issues they raise, these proposals would place severe burden on state taxpayers who would have to cover high costs of land management, and are consequently extremely unpopular with Western voters.
Bipartisan public opinion research has shown that a majority of Westerners oppose these proposals and believe that giving control of public lands to state governments would result in reduced access for recreation and a high probability the lands would be sold off for drilling, mining and logging.
Hey, you “red” state folks voted for these “patriots.” So quit your whining. Who cares if your lands are sold to greedy corporations, so long as they don’t belong to America.
Isn’t that what you anti-government types want?
You wanted right wing nuts; you got right wing nuts. Now go enjoy shooting your military-style guns, while the federal land you’ve used so cheaply is sold, right out from under you, by your government-hating, law-breaking, oh-so-patriotic, right-wing friends.
I barely can contain my schadenfreude.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
The Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded free Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Federally funded, free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually. (Refer to this.)
8. Tax the very rich (the “.1%”) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all their forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
Initiating The Ten Steps sequentially will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.-
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Long term view:
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.