Here is the text of a letter Donald Trump may have composed just for me.
Many people tell me I love America more than anyone ever has loved America in history, and that is why my billions of patriotic followers believe everything I tell them.
You know we all love America because you’ve seen me hug the flag and you see my followers wave flags.
Here’s more proof of my love for America: My followers put flags in their tweets like this:
They even carried flags into Congress when they tried to overturn the stolen election so there could be a peaceful transfer of power to me. That’s true patriotism, and it’s more than those snowflakes would do.
Here is what one of my writers told me to say about America.
MY ODE TO AMERICA
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Twitter: @rodgermitchell Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GOVERNMENT IS TO IMPROVE AND PROTECT THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE.
The most important problems in economics involve:
- Monetary Sovereignty describes money creation and destruction.
- Gap Psychology describes the common desire to distance oneself from those “below” in any socio-economic ranking, and to come nearer those “above.” The socio-economic distance is referred to as “The Gap.”
Wide Gaps negatively affect poverty, health and longevity, education, housing, law and crime, war, leadership, ownership, bigotry, supply and demand, taxation, GDP, international relations, scientific advancement, the environment, human motivation and well-being, and virtually every other issue in economics. Implementation of Monetary Sovereignty and The Ten Steps To Prosperity can grow the economy and narrow the Gaps: Ten Steps To Prosperity:
- Eliminate FICA
- Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D, plus long-term care — for everyone
- Social Security for all
- Free education (including post-grad) for everyone
- Salary for attending school
- Eliminate federal taxes on business
- Increase the standard income tax deduction, annually.
- Tax the very rich (the “.1%”) more, with higher progressive tax rates on all forms of income.
- Federal ownership of all banks
- Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99.9%
The Ten Steps will grow the economy and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
One thought on “The letter Donald Trump may have composed just for me”
The more everything keeps going south, the greater the liklihood he’ll regain power. Our future hangs in the balance and more people like Liz Cheney can tip the scale to the good. This is truly good vs. evil.