Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
•Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
•Any monetarily NON-sovereign government — be it city, county, state or nation — that runs an ongoing trade deficit, eventually will run out of money.
•The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
•Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
•The single most important problem in economics is the Gap between rich and poor.
•Austerity is the government’s method for widening the Gap between rich and poor.
•Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
•Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap between the rich and the rest..
On July 11th of this year, we published “Of whom does Donald Trump remind you?” It showed the parallels between the rise of Trump and the rise of Hitler and Mussolini.
By appealing to nationalism and bigotry, Hitler and Mussolini dragged their nations to insanity and destruction. Neither the Germans nor the Italians thought it “could happen here.” But it happened, and not only did the Nazi victims suffer, but the nations suffered.
It is what always happens to the people, when bigotry rules. Germans and Italians were devastated by their bigotry. The American South suffered for its bigotry. The Mideast is convulsed by its bigotry.
The abovementioned post, which contained eerily similar photos of Trump and Hitler, said:
Trump has lied to make undocumented Mexican immigrants scapegoats.
He falsely claims Mexicans are responsible for “lots of problems.” He falsely claims they are criminals and rapists, responsible for illegal drugs.
He claims the final solution for these “problems” is to deport undocumented Mexicans.
Hitler, like Trump, falsely had claimed Jews were responsible for “lots of problems,” and that they were criminals.
And now, just like Hitler, Trump proposes to round up 11 million men, women and children and deport them.
How would he do it? Would he have jackbooted storm troopers kick in doors, and drag screaming, crying people out to cattle cars, where they will be sent off to concentration camps?
Recently, perhaps belatedly, others have caught on to what is happening to our nation.
‘Fascist’ Trump Isn’t First Demagogue Laughed Off As A Buffoon
August 25, 2015
Although he is still a clown, nobody laughs at Donald Trump anymore — which may be the real purpose of his candidacy, at least as far as he is concerned.
The casino mogul is pleased to instill fear among Republican elites, as he dominates their presidential nominating contest — and forces them to face a hard question about the man who is exciting such belligerent enthusiasm among Republican voters.
Trump is channeling toxic currents from the past—namely, his appeals to racial bigotry, his xenophobic and truculent attitude toward other nations, and his extremist “solution” to the problem of illegal immigration.
Others have observed that the Republicans have only themselves to blame for encouraging the crude prejudices that Trump now calls forth.
Imagine a country that seeks to round up millions of brown-skinned people by force, transforming itself into a police state, while mobs of vigilantes in militias scourge the frightened families out of hiding.
It is not hard to predict scenes of bloodshed and horror.
And now that Trump has attracted large crowds of willing bigots, the rest of the Republican party may feel obliged to “Nazify,” as they follow him into hell.
(Reuters) – New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said on Saturday if he were elected president he would combat illegal immigration by creating a system to track foreign visitors the way FedEx tracks packages.
With real estate mogul Trump taking a hard line on illegal immigration, other Republican candidates in the 2016 White House race have sought to toughen their stances as well.
Christie did not say specifically how the system he proposes would track people the same way packages are tracked by FedEx, which scans a bar code on the package at each step in the delivery process.
Rather than making the people wear a bar code, how about making them wear a yellow Star of David. There may still be some people in Europe who can advise about how that system works.
Is this what Trump wants?
Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed.
Hitler was one of history’s most prolific orators, building a genocidal Nazi regime with speeches that bewitched audiences.
“He learned how to become a charismatic speaker, and people, for whatever reason, became enamored with him.”
Does all this sound frighteningly familiar?
But Trump’s bigotry does not end with immigrants, just as Hitler’s did not end with Jews. Hitler built hatred for all other nations:
Maher stated, while talking about one of Trump’s speeches on Tuesday, “Then he goes to China, ‘They’ve taken our money and our jobs. … It’s one of the greatest thefts in the history of the world…’
That’s the way Hitler used to talk about the Jews.
It also is the way Hitler talked about the Russians, the Poles, the Czechs, the English et al.
In the weeks and months to come, you will read more articles paralleling Trump and Hitler, but more importantly, paralleling the people of Germany and the people of America — the way they willingly followed the Pied Piper of hatred into hell.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.