Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive.
Bang for the buck: Gun deals galore on Black Friday
In 2012, the FBI took in 154,873 background check calls on Black Friday — a record-setting level.
The actual number of guns sold was likely higher. The FBI only tracks background checks. Weapons buyers can purchase more than one weapon at a time.
In the first ten months of this year, the FBI performed 17,238,102 background checks, which gun dealers say is actually a slower market..
Seventeen million background checks.
A 2010 estimate from the NRA states:
“Privately owned firearms in the U.S.: Approaching 300 million, including nearly 100 million handguns. The number of firearms rises over 4 million annually.“
All kinds of guns — including semi-automatic, assault-style weapons — sold mostly to strangers, some criminal, some careless, some mentally challenged, some with anger management problems, some who hate you for cutting them off on the road.
Do you feel safer, now?
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Nine Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Send every American citizen an annual check for $5,000 or give every state $5,000 per capita (Click here)
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here)
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
THE RECESSION CLOCK
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the lines rise.
One thought on “–Do you feel safer, now?”
We’re so hardup for anything, any kind of legislation. Jesus Christ could come back and tell everyone to stop the killing and it would work for a few weeks, then everyone who wants to rape -rob- steal- murder will go on doing so.
There’s too much money to be made and people are too insecure to not buy a gun. Same goes for pot, and cocaine. It feels good so it sells. Can’t be stopped, not even by Christ’s return. It all comes down to making people feel good and secure. Even if you could shoot every criminal, you still have more mental cases who will fill their shoes. It doesn’t stop at the end of a gun barrel. It stops with end of inordinate debt and the institutionalization of ms/mmt policy to the extent of making people feel secure, confident, and hopeful of a government that gives rather than takes, in turn reducing the need for drugs and guns. Unfortunately, this is a pipe dream that will require many decades to before it’s finally realized as workable after we try everything else and fail .
In the mean time , duck.