Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the gap.
Hi, I’m Rand Paul. Here is my big idea as stated on my own website:
“The three largest drivers of spending, not including interest payments, are Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid.
“The solution to the government’s fiscal crisis must begin by cutting spending in all areas, particularly in those areas that can be better run at the state or local level.”
Translation: Our Monetarily Sovereign government, never can run out of its own sovereign currency, and which has the unlimited ability to create dollars and to pay its bills, mysteriously cannot afford to pay its bills. (Don’t ask me how.)
So, all federal obligations, including Social Security and Medicare, should be loaded onto our monetarily non-sovereign state and local governments, which do not have the unlimited ability to create dollars and already struggle to pay their bills.
That is part of my big idea.
“Forty six states across the nation have enacted Balanced Budget Amendments (BBA) in their state constitutions. I have long been a proponent of adopting the same principle for the federal government.”
Translation: Federal finances are exactly like state finances. Please forget that the federal government is Monetarily Sovereign and the states are monetarily non-sovereign.
Yes, really forget all about it. I want you to remain ignorant about federal finances, so I can deceive you with non-solutions to non-problems.
That is part of my big idea.
“The unsustainable levels of debt come shortly after four years of deficits of more than $1 trillion.”
That’s one of those non-problems I’ve been talking about. There is no level of spending that is “unsustainable” for the federal government. I’m trying to sucker you with a giant con-job, because that is what I’ve been paid to do.
My wealthy supporters and I love austerity, because most government spending benefits the not-rich. We want spending to be cut, because spending cuts widen the Gap between the rich and the rest. And it’s the gap that makes them rich.
So vote for me so you can pay for my billionaires and me to be very, very happy.
That is my big idea.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.