Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the gap.
Considering the glacial pace of the so-called economic “recovery,” one would think that the out-of-power party would have many, many issues to discuss, and many, many proposals to lift the economy.
Apparently, that is not the case. In fact, there now seems to be one, and only one, major issue facing America:
Tea/Republicans vote against gays. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans vote against immigrants. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans prevent blacks and browns from voting. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans vote 50 times to eliminate the Romney GOP creation, ACA, without offering an alternative that helps the poor. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans vote against increasing unemployment compensation. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans vote against increasing the minimum wage. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans vote to cut budget for U.S. State Department security. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republican governors won’t expand Medicaid, thus depriving millions of their own citizens healthcare insurance and costing their states millions of dollars in federal aid. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans want to cut Medicare and Medicaid. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans want to privatize Social Security to aid wealthy investors. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans want to prevent women from using birth control. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans repeatedly vote to cut health care for veterans. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans want to cut taxes on the rich, while “broadening” the tax base to make the poor pay more. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans vote against more stringent controls of banks. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans vote to teach creationism in science classes. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans vote to cut food stamps and any other spending that benefits the poor. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans don’t accept global warming and pollution, so don’t want to reduce the use of fossil fuels. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans sponsor the NRA propaganda advocating the carrying of all types of guns anywhere by anyone, any time. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans support racial profiling by local law enforcement. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans create “Stand your ground” laws that allow the shooting of unarmed blacks. BENGHAZI!
Right wing Supreme Court votes to allow the rich to spend unlimited sums to control elections. BENGHAZI!
Right wing Supreme Court repeatedly votes to weaken the wall separating church and state. BENGHAZI!
Tea/Republicans call the rich, “makers,” and the poor, “takers, and repeatedly vote to widen the gap between the rich and the rest. BENGHAZI!
O.K., it’s agreed. BENGHAZI! is the single, most important issue – perhaps the only real issue –facing America.
And specifically what is this single, most important issue? It took President Obama a whole week to agree that terrorists had killed four of our people. A WHOLE WEEK!
And why is this the single most important issue?
Well, how many more times can you vote against “Obamacare”?
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here)
10. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with much higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the lines rise. Federal deficit growth is absolutely, positively necessary for economic growth. Period.