Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
●Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap.
How is it possible for a tiny segment of the population — the upper .1% income/wealth/power group — to rule the 99.9%?
Answer: The .1% tell the 99.9% to believe it is only right, proper and natural for the .1% to rule them. And the 99.9% believe it.
Belief is the most powerful force the world ever has known.
More powerful than all the armies and all the weapons and all the facts, assembled.
Belief is the basis for religion, for politics, for society. Belief is Truth, never ignored, while truth is invention, often disputed.
Belief accepts that kings should live kingly, while commoners must live common. This you have been told and this you believe.
When the very rich receive preferences at restaurants, at hotels, at theaters, preferences in universities and in hospitals, preferences in airplanes and ships, preferences by courts and by governments, preferences in every aspect of life — when the rich are cheered and idolized and awarded unearned honors — you do not object, for you believe this is as it should be.
But if you receive such preferences, you may feel unease. For you to go past everyone to the head of a line, may seem wrong, somehow. And if the poor are so honored, you may feel anger and resentment. It is the natural order of things that the “not-rich” should not be honored.
This you believe.
And so, if our national government, having infinite wealth and and unlimited resources, collects taxes from you, who has only limited wealth and resources, you accept this absurdity. You accept that the rich — even the rich government — should take from the not-rich.
But, if our national government passes to the poor, some of those infinite resources, you protest. For the poor are not deserving, while the rich are.
Today, you pay unnecessary FICA taxes, which falsely are labeled for Social Security, then when you receive Social Security benefits, which repeatedly are reduced, you pay unnecessary taxes again. You accept this quietly, like the lamb entering the abattoir.
You believe it is right. It is what you have been told. Facts are unnecessary hindrances to faith.
Lacking any evidence, still millions believe there was a man who was his own father, who invented the whole universe 5,000 years ago, and if you do not eat shrimp, you will go into a place called “heaven,” populated with virgins and angels.
Lacking any evidence, still millions believe an all-mighty, perfectly moral entity, considers torture and murder to be a just punishment for those whose worship is different from yours.
Lacking any evidence, still millions believe vaccination is more dangerous for your children, than the diseases it prevents.
Lacking any evidence, still millions believe our federal government is running short of the dollars it originally created and still creates daily, and will be unable to pay its debts.
Lacking any evidence, you believe what the rulers who torment you, tell you, for you accept that they deserve your respect more than you do.
The rich pay the politicians, via campaign contributions and promises of lucrative employment, later. So, the politicians lie for the rich.
The rich pay the media via ownership, so the media lie for the rich.
The rich pay the economists via massive contributions to universities and “think tanks,” so the economists lie for the rich.
And the lie they all tell is this: The federal government should benefit the rich more, and benefit the non-rich less. The government should widen the Gap.
And you believe it.
Men have been known to choose poverty and death rather than to change their beliefs. We are the prisoners of our beliefs. Facts will not sway us. Angrily, we reject them.
Their lies teach you lies; they will not allow you to rise.
And though you aspire, the scales do not fall from your eyes.
And that is how the little .1% are able to rule you.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
The Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Federally funded, free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually. (Refer to this.)
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
Initiating The Ten Steps sequentially will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.