Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
●Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap.
Come visit Texas, the friendly state. We are proud patriots of the great nation of Ameriraq.
We all carry guns here.
Texas set to approve open carry of handguns
On Friday the Texas House of Representatives voted 96-35 to allow Texans with concealed-handgun licenses to openly carry their guns in public in holsters, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.
Texans can carry long guns in public, which has prompted gun-rights activists to carry assault rifles into restaurants and stores to highlight what they consider a senseless legal distinction.
Gun-rights groups are also pushing for legislation to allow some students and university employees to carry concealed handguns on college campuses.
Come visit friendly Texas. Our motto: “What could possibly go wrong?”
You might ask, “Why do we all want to carry guns?”
In the immortal words of our Savior, Wayne LaPierre, “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.”
So, we good Texans need to carry guns everywhere we go, because there are so many bad Texans we need to stop.
So, y’all come on down to friendly Texas, where one wrong word can get you killed.
We all carry guns here.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
The Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Federally funded, free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually. (Refer to this.)
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
Initiating The Ten Steps sequentially will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.
7 thoughts on “–Come visit friendly Texas. We all carry guns here.”
Combine Texas with Florida = Stand your ground and gun to go with it. You get a real witches brew for instant death and guaranteed zero crime.
Everyone can talk like the super rich 74 year old Tulsa deputy sheriff, ” Gee, I’m sorry I shot you. You looked like a threat. Are you OK? Why did you run when I said to stop? I’m sorry.”
There are two partial solutions to gun violence, that do not involve the 2nd Amendment, confiscation of guns or even the identification of gun owners: See: http://goo.gl/wfqqIG
Communities could enact two laws:
1. Any person who commits a felony while carrying a gun, shall be sentenced to a prison term of 20 years to life, in addition to the term for the felony itself.
2. Any provider of a gun that is used in a felony shall have the same criminal and civil liability as the actual perpetrator of the felony.
That would do it.
Has the NRA been cheating on its taxes and political contributions?
The NRA is very much interested in the Constitution, but has it routinely been violating federal law? Read the fascinating report.
Would you folks prefer the bronx, chicago, how about compton?
I prefer texas, Florida – at least I get my right to defend myself. Un like in the commie states where only the rich and politicians get personal protection. You can always count on the cops to show up like in the movies, when the criminals are gone.
RMM, do you own a gun. I bet you do, but see, we are not as important as you…
It’s sad that Chicago has a dearth of guns. All those Chicago shootings you read about every weekend — those aren’t guns. Those shooting actually are done with cameras.
Rodger, think that question fairly deserves your reply. Do you now or have you ever owned a gun? If so, when and why?
Best health, wise man! ……
I’m not sufficiently frightened or cowardly to feel the need to carry a gun.
And, I haven’t yet acquired the desperate need to prove my manhood or to overcome feelings of inferiority, so I don’t understand the exultation in killing people or unarmed animals.
Frankly, I pity people who need guns.
What about you?