Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the gap.
Kerry kept up the Obama administration’s tough message that undocumented children would be deported.
“We obviously understand people who want to do better, and who look for a better life, but at the same time, there are rules of law, and there is a process.”
Oh yes, rules of law, and a process. We cannot deviate from those.
(And people accuse this hard-hearted bastard of being a liberal?)
“The lives of children cannot be put at risk this way,” Kerry said.
So, instead we’ll send them back to where their lives will be so much “less” at risk.
Activists and some of Obama’s fellow Democrats in the U.S. Congress say many of the children would be eligible for asylum.
Who cares? There’s no room in our life boat. Throw ’em off. That’ll teach ’em a lesson.
The truth: There is plenty of room in America for even millions of additional children, let alone the few hundred thousand coming here
. . . and yes, immigrants have built America into this great nation
. . . and yes, these children will be valuable assets to our future growth
. . . and yes, as a Monetarily Sovereign nation, we have plenty of funds to provide for every single one of them
. . . and no, we won’t have to spend one dime of tax money on them. In fact we’ll add dollars that will grow the economy.
But we have our own problems, we don’t want no stinkin’, foreign kids sharing our playground.
Messrs. Obama and Kerry, please build the wall higher, put razor wire on top, and shoot any children who make it through and who don’t die crossing the desert.
Really, our concern is for the safety of the children. 🙂
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here)
10. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the lines rise. Federal deficit growth is absolutely, positively necessary for economic growth. Period.