Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
●The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes.
●Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.
●Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
●To survive long term, a monetarily non-sovereign government must have a positive balance of payments.
●Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
●The penalty for ignorance is slavery.
●Everything in economics devolves to motive.
The Tea Party has a plan for you
Cut Federal Spending
You don’t want any money. You don’t need any help.
Cut the deficit; Cut the debt; Cut Social Security; Cut Medicare; Cut Medicaid; Cut unemployment compensation; Cut bank regulation; Cut stock market regulation; Cut commodity market regulation; Cut food safety regulation; Cut drug safety regulation; Cut the Environmental Protection Agency; Cut FEMA assistance; Cut welfare; Cut food stamps; Cut low income energy assistance; Cut child support; Cut Head Start; Cut NASA; Cut road building and repair; Cut bridge repair; Cut FAA safety inspections; Cut air controllers; Cut antitrust regulations; Cut FDIC depositor insurance; Cut immigration and naturalization services; Cut the Census Bureau; Cut federal prison funding; Cut all federal courts; Cut copyright and patent administration; Cut the Corps of Engineers; Cut customs and border protection; Cut the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency; Cut child nutrition programs; Cut aids to education; Cut the Endangered Species Program; Cut the FBI; Cut the CIA; Cut the NSA; Cut the Government Printing Office; Cut all federal museums; Cut the Smithsonian Institution; Cut the Job Corps; Cut the Justice Department; Cut the Military Academy; Cut the Naval Academy; Cut the Air Force Academy; Cut the Coast Guard Academy; Cut the Bureau of Labor Statistics; Cut the Library of Congress; Cut the Mint; Cut nuclear energy research and development; Cut the National Weather Service; Cut the National Transportation Safety Board; Cut the Oak Ridge National Laboratory; Cut the Peace Corps; Cut the Science Office of the Energy Department; Cut the Secret Service; Cut the State Department; Cut the Strategic Command; Cut the Treasury Department; Cut the Capitol Police; Cut the Veterans Affairs Department; Cut The Weights and Measures Division; Cut the U.S. AbilityOne Commission; Cut flu shots; Cut The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; Cut Congress; Cut the Supreme Court; Cut the White House; Cut the bankruptcy courts; Cut the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition; Cut The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; Cut The Economics and Statistics Administration; Cut The Bureau of Economic Analysis; Cut the Defense Technical Information Center; Cut The Department of Agriculture; Cut The Department of Commerce; Cut The Department of Homeland Security; Cut the Department of the Interior; Cut the Drug Enforcement Administration; Cut the Dwight D. Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy; Cut the Department of Energy; Cut the Federal Maritime Commission. We don’t need money; we don’t need help. We are self sufficient. Let’s be like Greece.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Nine Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Send every American citizen an annual check for $5,000 or give every state $5,000 per capita (Click here)
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here)
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
Two key equations in economics:
1. Federal Deficits – Net Imports = Net Private Savings
2. Gross Domestic Product = Federal Spending + Private Investment and Consumption – Net Imports
THE RECESSION CLOCK
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the lines rise.