The only people who deny America’s bigotry are America’s bigots
You are alive.
That is a miracle because the entire universe works against you. Your whole life, however short or long, is a losing battle against entropy.
You, I, seven billion others, and all the fish and all the trees, every living thing struggles against the universe. As does the earth. As does the sun and all the suns and all the planets. Everything struggles against entropy.
So you might think we humans would have a bit more empathy for our fellow strugglers. But no. The fishermen do not empathize with the fish. We barely can empathize with people, and even then with only a few.
If you travel to another country, you will meet people who do not think the way you do. They are aliens, as are you to them.
But you don’t need to go far. You can travel in America, where Southerners, Northerners, Easterners, and Westerners toil.
All but your closest neighbors seem a bit (or more than a bit) “off.”
They don’t think or act exactly like you, though they are doing exactly the same thing you are: Struggling to survive.
And we all will lose.
The world is a loser’s game, like Las Vegas. We go there to enjoy our losing. Or some do.
I for one, have been there twice in my 86 years. I don’t understand the concept of intentionally playing a game you cannot win, when just being alive already forces you to play a game you cannot win.
I do not understand the ladies, who sit in front of slots, holding paper cups of chips, and mindlessly inserting one into a slot, pulling a lever or pushing a button, and before even noticing the outcome, already are sliding in another one into the same slot.
Insert. Press. Insert. Press. Insert. Press. Lose.
To me, they are aliens, wasting the miracle given to them.
You and I are surrounded by aliens, people we simply cannot fathom. What is their game plan? What do they hope? What would they consider success when their failure is inevitable?
And though I may only marginally understand or not understand most people at all, there is one alien bunch I really, really, really don’t understand. They might as well be born out of octopuses from Mars — that kind of alien.
I wonder — I close-my-eyes-and-ponder — are they actually people, and if so. . .
What kind of people? You tell me.
I see aliens who:
- Despise every religion, every nationality, every age, every belief group, every geographical existence, every color, every hairstyle, every way of speaking, every size and shape that is different from their own.
- Deny human-caused, species-destroying global warming despite the nearly unanimous scientific opinion.
- Claim to be “pro-life” (only for the unborn), yet are “pro-death” (for everyone else) by refusing gun control?
- Support a violent, white supremacist insurrection that attempted to destroy American democracy by taking over the federal government, then falsely claim the left did it?
- Who, despite 200 years of mistreatment and killing of blacks, still refuse to acknowledge bigotry in America?
- Disseminate and believe the repeatedly debunked lie that their tarnished hero won the Presidential election?
- Refuse mask-wearing despite nearly unanimous scientific opinion, and the fact that refusal endangers fellow Americans.
- Value their own lives and their fellow Americans’ lives so little, they must be bribed with beer and Lotto tickets, before agreeing to a vaccination?
- Demean the mainstream media in support of a proven liar?
- Believe and claim that blacks were “happy” and “treated well” under slavery.
- Are flag-waving proud of the nation’s slave history and culture?
- Proudly claim to love God and the Judeo-Christian bible, yet support hate-filled, white supremacists and an irreligious sinner?
- Promulgate hatred and contempt for blacks, browns, yellows, reds, Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, immigrants, most women, and liberals, but claim to love America?
- At our southern border, intentionally destroyed families and tortured children, all to discourage people from seeking a better life, like our ancestors did?
- Discourage attempts to save America’s natural lands and species in favor of big business?
- Claim to advocate law and order, yet support a man who has cheated on his taxes and his multiple wives, and told more than 30,000 lives while in office.
- Respect and adore a braggart, who has gone bankrupt multiple times while cheating thousands of his employees, lenders, and students of his fake University?
- Will put one man’s ego ahead of American democracy by passing laws to make voting difficult or impossible for the poor, the black, and the brown?
- Have done, and continue to do, everything they can to take healthcare away from the poor?
- Get all their beliefs from FOX and a fool like Tucker Carlson, Breitbart, QAnon, Parler, and other fake-conspiracy-promoting sources?
- Respect and adore a bully?
- Respect and adore a sneaky draft-dodger who disparages as “suckers” the patriots. who gave their lives in service of their country.
- Respect and adore a man who, given the vast power of the American Presidency, wasted his precious time playing golf, sending insulting tweets, and making enemies, worldwide?
- Now pray for a proven lazy, lying, traitorous, crooked, incompetent, bigoted, mean-spirited, adulterous, psychopathic, egomaniacal loser to return as President of the United States?
What kind of people are these? Are they actual people? Were they born on planet earth? Are they aliens walking among us, pretending to be human while having no humanity?
Think about it, What kind of people are these?
Aliens. I simply do not understand them.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Monetary Sovereignty Twitter: @rodgermitchell Search #monetarysovereignty Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GOVERNMENT IS TO IMPROVE AND PROTECT THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE.
The most important problems in economics involve:
- Monetary Sovereignty describes money creation and destruction.
- Gap Psychology describes the common desire to distance oneself from those “below” in any socio-economic ranking, and to come nearer those “above.” The socio-economic distance is referred to as “The Gap.”
Wide Gaps negatively affect poverty, health and longevity, education, housing, law and crime, war, leadership, ownership, bigotry, supply and demand, taxation, GDP, international relations, scientific advancement, the environment, human motivation and well-being, and virtually every other issue in economics. Implementation of Monetary Sovereignty and The Ten Steps To Prosperity can grow the economy and narrow the Gaps:
Ten Steps To Prosperity:
- Eliminate FICA
- Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D, plus long-term care — for everyone
- Social Security for all
- Free education (including post-grad) for everyone
- Salary for attending school
- Eliminate federal taxes on business
- Increase the standard income tax deduction, annually.
- Tax the very rich (the “.1%”) more, with higher progressive tax rates on all forms of income.
- Federal ownership of all banks
- Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99.9%
The Ten Steps will grow the economy and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.