Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
•Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
•Any monetarily NON-sovereign government — be it city, county, state or nation — that runs an ongoing trade deficit, eventually will run out of money.
•The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes..
•Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
•The single most important problem in economics is the Gap between rich and the rest..
•Austerity is the government’s method for widening the Gap between rich and poor.
•Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
•Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap between the rich and the rest..
Donald Trump clearly is the kind of person Americans can look at with pride — a perfect representative of American ideals — a perfect President for the United States of America.
Donald Trump found the latest person to hate and insult at his rallies, during an event Wednesday night in Pensacola, Florida: The sound man at the venue, at whom Trump lobbed various profanities to express his terrible displeasure at the quality of the microphone.
“By the way, I don’t like this mic. Whoever the hell bought this mic system, don’t pay the son of a bitch that put it in,” Trump said, as the crowd applauded “I’ll tell you, these people.
This mic is terrible — stupid mic keeps popping! Do you hear that, George? Don’t pay him — don’t pay him! You know, I believe in paying — but when somebody does a bad job, like this stupid mic, you shouldn’t pay the bastard.
“Terrible, terrible. It’s true. And you gotta be tough with your people, ’cause they’ll pay. They don’t care. They’ll pay. So we’re not gonna pay. I guarantee I’m not paying for this mic!”
The billionaire schoolyard bully doesn’t want the poor sound man (“the bastard”) to be paid because the microphone popped. How dare that sound man allow a microphone to pop, and to displease The Great Donald. How dare he?
Unless you’re a billionaire, you know what the rich think of you. You know what the smug guy, who is leading with Republican voters, thinks about you non-rich “bastards”.
Yes Donald, the poor need to be taught a lesson. Don’t pay them for their work, unless everything is perfect and meets the demands of the arrogant rich.
Popping mike. Oh, the terrible things we rich must suffer from the poor.
And while you’re at it, Don, let’s deport all those Mexicans and Muslims. Deport ’em all. Teach those poor people a real lesson.
Trump is exactly what we want the world to think of when they think of an American President. Boastful arrogance, bigotry, and a total lack of human compassion.
(“Who knows himself a braggart, let him fear this, for it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass.” WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE, All’s Well That Ends Well)
Perfect Presidential material.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually Click here
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Recessions begin an average of 2 years after the blue line first dips below zero. There was a dip in 2015. Recessions are cured by a rising red line.
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.