Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
•Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
•Any monetarily NON-sovereign government — be it city, county, state or nation — that runs an ongoing trade deficit, eventually will run out of money.
•The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
•Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
•The single most important problem in economics is the Gap between rich and poor.
•Austerity is the government’s method for widening the Gap between rich and poor.
•Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
•Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap between the rich and the rest..
The following post has been edited by the Republican National Committee, Pete Peterson, the Koch Brothers and Judges Roberts, Thomas, Scalia and Alito.
As every educated person Republican knows, climate change is happening right now a fraud, just like evolution, Social Security, Medicare, anything that helps the poor, and any need for gun control.
But President Obama has decided to
follow ignore the learned scientific opinions of virtually every climate scientist Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rick Perry, Donald Trump et al, and plow ahead with actions to prevent a climate disaster affecting all of human kind Republicans from enriching the rich while screwing the public.
To keep you
ignorant informed, we present excerpts from the right-wing nut-case nonpartisan Washington Times.
As the Environmental Protection Agency crafted rules to limit carbon emissions from power plants, key stakeholders — including the American public — had little to no influence over the debate while powerful environmental activist groups were given unprecedented access to and influence over administration officials, a Senate committee charged Tuesday.
A report from the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee breaks down in detail off-the-books meetings and email conversations, sometimes through private, non-government accounts, between top EPA officials and leaders with the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), the Sierra Club and other environmental organizations.
Those secret, “off-the-books” meetings
considered the most up-to-date scientific knowledge failed to consider the Koch brothers’ money needs.
Alleged collusion between the EPA and the environmental movement, along with the fact that a host of former environmental activists have found their way into high-level positions in the Obama administration, is nothing new.
But the Senate study, relying on emails and other records obtained during an ongoing investigation, makes clear that the EPA and top environmental groups see themselves as deeply intertwined in the push to cut carbon pollution and pursue other pieces of President Obama’s broad, controversial climate-change agenda.
encouraging outrageous, that those knowledgeable and concerned about the environement selfish activists wish to cut carbon pollution, when Pete Peterson and most Republican candidates understand there is no climate change at all.
Other stakeholders, such as the energy industry, manufacturers, and members of the public, only took part in the rulemaking process through the normal, legally required public comment period that comes between a proposal and finalization of a rule.
Republicans care only what is best for the
rich businessmen public good.
The report comes one day after Mr. Obama and EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy formally unveiled the Clean Power Plan, which will require a 32 percent reduction in carbon emissions from power plants by 2030.
The plan has touched off a firestorm across the country, with Republicans in Congress vowing to block the regulations in any way they can, Republican governors promising to ignore the rules entirely and a coalition of 15 attorneys general readying new lawsuits challenging the plan in federal court.
Though the vast majority of the public is deeply concerned about climate change The Tea/Republican Party of the Rich Republican Party is angry, because reducing carbon emissions not only will cut air pollution, but will reduce the disaster of climate change will cost the Kochs money.
The Clean Power Plan regulations follow similar rules limiting emissions from new fossil fuel-fired power plants. Those rules, and others, were heavily influenced by environmental groups
Limiting pollution and global warming is
exactly what environmental groups are supposed to do to save our children and the planet completely unnecessary. Unfortunately Fortunately, the Republicans are dedicated to the health and survival of rich businessmen, campaign contributors the human race.
The report lays out numerous examples of environmental activists meeting with top EPA officials at coffee shops or other locations outside agency headquarters, presumably to skirt visitors logs and otherwise shield the frequent contact between the two camps.
The Washington Times
tries to imply a clandestine and sinister meaning to fortunately for everyone, learned environmental activists meet with EPA officials in coffee shops.
Here’s a great big
“Screw you”“Thank you” to the Washington Times for being such a blatant tool of the very rich watchful guardian of the public good.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.