Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
•Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
•Any monetarily NON-sovereign government — be it city, county, state or nation — that runs an ongoing trade deficit, eventually will run out of money.
•The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
•Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
•The single most important problem in economics is the Gap between rich and poor.
•Austerity is the government’s method for widening the Gap between rich and poor.
•Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
•Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap between the rich and the rest..
“Wa wa wa wa” That is the sound of the “tough guy” who wants to lead America against Iran, China, Russia, ISIS et al
B yCAITLIN MACNEAL, AUGUST 7, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Following the first Republican presidential debate on Thursday night, Donald Trump lamented that the Fox News hosts were tough on him, especially Megyn Kelly.
“The questions to me were far tougher, and that I — supposedly, according to what everyone’s telling me, I won the debate, according to the call-ins and everything,” he told reporters after the debate, according to Buzzfeed News.
“But the questions to me were not nice, I didn’t think they were appropriate, and I think Megyn behaved very badly personally.”
Here is the guy who wants to deport 11 million innocent men, women and children, but when he’s asked a couple of questions, he starts to whine. I suppose it’s easier to deport helpless families than to answer questions.
And “everyone” is telling him he won the debate, especially the toadies and sycophants who are paid to suck up to the boss. Truly sad that this guy is such a lying wimp. But, we all knew that, didn’t we?
He told reporters that his experience at the debate wasn’t worth calling Fox News boss Roger Ailes over, but he insisted that the moderators were particularly tough on him.
Yes, punch a bully in the nose, and he wants to run home to mommy (i.e. Roger Ailes).
“They weren’t even questions, they were statements that they asked,” he said, according to Buzzfeed News. He added that Kelly’s question about comments he has made to women was “unfair.” And he lashed out at Kelly on Twitter following the debate.
“Yes, they were ‘unfair,’ because they quoted what I actually said. Wa wa wa wa.”
Friday morning on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Trump continued to criticize Kelly’s line of questioning.
He said that if the Fox moderators were going to be tough on him, they should have hit all of the candidates with hard questions. “I walked out of that room and people were saying that was really unfair,” Trump told “Morning Joe” over the phone.
The next morning, and he still is crying. Hey boy, grow a pair. You were on FOX News, the right-wing bunch that bends over backwards to be nice to conservatives. And you whine about them being unfair?
Every day, President Obama receives brickbats, and he takes it all like a man — even when you gave him your birther BS.
And now, someone asks you questions, and its “Wa, wa, wa wa.”
Go back and hide in your Trump Tower closet with your paid bootlickers. You don’t have the backbone to be President.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.