The U.S. federal government is Monetarily Sovereign. That means it has the infinite ability to create its own sovereign currency, the U.S. dollar.
In the 1790’s the government created from thin air, a group of laws that in turn, created from thin air, an arbitrary number of U.S. dollars, and gave them an arbitrary value.
Subsequently, it has created trillions of U.S. dollars (arbitrarily), and often has changed their value.
In short, the U.S. government can do whatever it wishes with the U.S. dollar and never unwillingly can run short of them. U.S. dollars.
Further, the U.S. government has absolute control over the value of a dollar, thus having absolute control over inflation.
So why this:
Why not free tests?
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GOVERNMENT IS TO IMPROVE AND PROTECT THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE.
The most important problems in economics involve:
- Monetary Sovereignty describes money creation and destruction.
- Gap Psychology describes the common desire to distance oneself from those “below” in any socio-economic ranking, and to come nearer those “above.” The socio-economic distance is referred to as “The Gap.”
Wide Gaps negatively affect poverty, health and longevity, education, housing, law and crime, war, leadership, ownership, bigotry, supply and demand, taxation, GDP, international relations, scientific advancement, the environment, human motivation and well-being, and virtually every other issue in economics. Implementation of Monetary Sovereignty and The Ten Steps To Prosperity can grow the economy and narrow the Gaps:
Ten Steps To Prosperity:
- Eliminate FICA
- Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D, plus long-term care — for everyone
- Social Security for all
- Free education (including post-grad) for everyone
- Salary for attending school
- Eliminate federal taxes on business
- Increase the standard income tax deduction, annually.
- Tax the very rich (the “.1%”) more, with higher progressive tax rates on all forms of income.
- Federal ownership of all banks
- Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99.9%
The Ten Steps will grow the economy and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.