Twitter: @rodgermitchell; Search #monetarysovereignty
Facebook: Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
•Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.
•Any monetarily NON-sovereign government — be it city, county, state or nation — that runs an ongoing trade deficit, eventually will run out of money.
•The more federal budgets are cut and taxes increased, the weaker an economy becomes. .
•Liberals think the purpose of government is to protect the poor and powerless from the rich and powerful. Conservatives think the purpose of government is to protect the rich and powerful from the poor and powerless.
•The single most important problem in economics is the Gap between rich and poor.
•Austerity is the government’s method for widening the Gap between rich and poor.
•Until the 99% understand the need for federal deficits, the upper 1% will rule.
•Everything in economics devolves to motive, and the motive is the Gap between the rich and the rest..
There are Republicans and then there are REAL Republicans, those people known as “the base.”
Whoever you think you are, REAL Republicans — the base — determine who will be the candidate for President. If you’re not a REAL Republican, you might as well forget FOX News, candidate debates, and Trump, until a REAL candidate is chosen by the base.
Meanwhile, read the sports pages or log on to Ashley Madison or just chill out. Your opinions count for nothing.
Oh, you don’t know what a REAL Republican is? You’d like to be included in the base? O.K., to be included in the base you have to believe like the base.
Here is what you need to be:
1. Anti-abortion, even in cases of rape or physical danger to the mother.
2. Anti Planned Parenthood. Deny that the videotapes were faked and that PP is focused on female health.
3. Anti-gay. No gay marriage, no gays in the military, no gay Boy or Girl Scouts. Gays should convert to being straight.
4. Anti-immigrant. Deport them all; no amnesty or path to citizenship. Immigrants are criminals and rapists. Make it more difficult to come to America. Build a wall.
5. Anti-union. They want to be paid for not working. Bosses work hard.
6. Anti-Muslim. They are terrorists.
7. Anti-Latino. They just come here to get benefits for not working.
8. Anti-poor. The poor deserve to be poor. They are lazy. (Anti-welfare, anti-unemployment compensation, anti-food stamps, anti-ACA.)
9. Anti-aid to the poor. Benefits just make them lazier.
10. Anti-aged. Cut Social Security benefits, or privatize SS.
11. Anti-universal health care. The insurance companies don’t like it. We can’t afford it. The people don’t need it.
12. Anti-medical marijuana. Deny it helps prevent pain and nausea. Claim that unlike alcohol, marijuana muddles the mind and is a “gateway” to stronger drugs.
13. Anti-tax increases on the rich. They are the “makers” who look after us. Deny tax increases on the poor (like a flat tax or national sales tax) are harmful.
14. Anti-federal deficit. Deny federal deficit spending grows the economy.
15. Anti-medical malpractice suits. These mostly are fake and benefit the middle and lower classes.
16. Anti-gun control. Deny background checks could save lives. Believe the NRA: More guns = a safer America.
17. Anti-separation of church and state. This is a Christian country. We need Christian prayer in school and in courtrooms. Anti-Jews in America (but Jews in Israel are O.K.)
18. Anti-prison instead of the death penalty. The only way to ensure public safety is to kill more criminals. Deny that innocent people have been killed.
19. Anti-evolution. It’s just a theory. The Christain bible is Truth. Other religions’ bibles are not the truth.
20. Anti-climate change. The scientists are lying; the politicians are telling the truth.
21. Anti-auto and factory emissions controls. Too expensive. Deny pollution is man-made or that pollution is harmful.
22. Anti-limits to political contributions. Money is free speech.
23. Anti-flag burning. Deny this is free speech.
24. Anti-vote fraud. Deny vote fraud hardly exists, and deny voter ID laws are meant to limit participation by poor blacks. Deny gerrymandering is a form of vote fraud.
25. Anti-research on embryos. Deny this can save millions of human lives. Killing microscopic embryos is murder.
26. Anti-nuclear agreement with Iran. Better to bomb them and send in our soldiers, as we successfully did with Iraq and Vietnam.
27. Anti-negotiation with foreign enemies. War is a better problem solver. Negotitation is for wimps.
28. Anti-everything Obama. He’s not an American citizen and he’s a Muslim who wants to destroy America.
If you are “anti” all of the above, you are a REAL Republican and are part of the Republican base.
But, if you don’t agree, you are a RINO, and no politician will have the courage to care what you think.
Rodger Malcolm Mitchell
Ten Steps to Prosperity:
1. Eliminate FICA (Click here)
2. Federally funded Medicare — parts A, B & D plus long term nursing care — for everyone (Click here)
3. Provide an Economic Bonus to every man, woman and child in America, and/or every state a per capita Economic Bonus. (Click here) Or institute a reverse income tax.
4. Free education (including post-grad) for everyone. Click here
5. Salary for attending school (Click here)
6. Eliminate corporate taxes (Click here)
7. Increase the standard income tax deduction annually Click here
8. Tax the very rich (.1%) more, with higher, progressive tax rates on all forms of income. (Click here)
9. Federal ownership of all banks (Click here and here)
10. Increase federal spending on the myriad initiatives that benefit America’s 99% (Click here)
The Ten Steps will add dollars to the economy, stimulate the economy, and narrow the income/wealth/power Gap between the rich and the rest.
10 Steps to Economic Misery: (Click here:)
1. Maintain or increase the FICA tax..
2. Spread the myth Social Security, Medicare and the U.S. government are insolvent.
3. Cut federal employment in the military, post office, other federal agencies.
4. Broaden the income tax base so more lower income people will pay.
5. Cut financial assistance to the states.
6. Spread the myth federal taxes pay for federal spending.
7. Allow banks to trade for their own accounts; save them when their investments go sour.
8. Never prosecute any banker for criminal activity.
9. Nominate arch conservatives to the Supreme Court.
10. Reduce the federal deficit and debt
No nation can tax itself into prosperity, nor grow without money growth. Monetary Sovereignty: Cutting federal deficits to grow the economy is like applying leeches to cure anemia.
1. A growing economy requires a growing supply of dollars (GDP=Federal Spending + Non-federal Spending + Net Exports)
2. All deficit spending grows the supply of dollars
3. The limit to federal deficit spending is an inflation that cannot be cured with interest rate control.
4. The limit to non-federal deficit spending is the ability to borrow.
THE RECESSION CLOCK
Recessions come after the blue line drops below zero.
Vertical gray bars mark recessions.
As the federal deficit growth lines drop, we approach recession, which will be cured only when the growth lines rise. Increasing federal deficit growth (aka “stimulus”) is necessary for long-term economic growth.